COVID-19 infection and cardiometabolic complications: short- and long-term treatment and management considerations
AffiliationUniversity of Derby
MetadataShow full item record
CitationStoner, L., Faghy, M., and Conners, R. (2021). 'COVID-19 infection and cardiometabolic complications: short- and long-term treatment and management considerations'. Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine, 22(2), pp. 263-265.
JournalReviews in cardiovascular medicine
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as © 2021 The Author(s). Published by IMR Press.
- Cardiovascular health and COVID-19: time to reinvent our systems and rethink our research priorities.
- Authors: Watkins DA
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- Therapeutic uncertainties in people with cardiometabolic diseases and severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19).
- Authors: Khunti S, Khunti N, Seidu S, Khunti K
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Taking a 'stand' against cardiovascular disease in the era of COVID-19.
- Authors: Rana MN, Neeland IJ
- Issue date: 2021 Aug
- How is the cardiovascular patient managed during Covid-19 pandemic? A report from the frontline.
- Authors: Cortese B
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Ambulatory Patients with Cardiometabolic Disease and Without Evidence of COVID-19 During the Pandemic. The CorCOVID LATAM Study.
- Authors: Santi RL, Márquez MF, Piskorz D, Saldarriaga C, Lorenzatti A, Wyss F, Martín AV, Perales JS, Arcela JC, de Lourdes Rojas Gimon E, Sambadaro G, Perez GE, Mendoza I, Lanas F, Flores R, Liprandi AS, Alexander B, Baranchuk A
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 17