Fatigue interventions in long term, physical health conditions: a scoping review of systematic reviews.
Van der Linden, Marietta
AffiliationUniversity of Derby
King’s College London
Queen Margaret University
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractFatigue is prominent across many long term physical health conditions. This scoping review aimed to map the fatigue intervention literature, to ascertain if certain interventions may be effective across conditions, and if novel interventions tested in specific long term conditions may be promising for other conditions.
CitationHulme, K. et al. (2018) ‘Fatigue interventions in long term, physical health conditions: a scoping review of systematic reviews’ 2018, PLoS ONE, 13 (10):e0203367. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0203367
- Exercise therapy for chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Authors: Larun L, Brurberg KG, Odgaard-Jensen J, Price JR
- Issue date: 2015 Feb 10
- The effect of weight management interventions that include a diet component on weight-related outcomes in pregnant and postpartum women: a systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Spencer L, Rollo M, Hauck Y, MacDonald-Wicks L, Wood L, Hutchesson M, Giglia R, Smith R, Collins C
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Review of systematic reviews of non-pharmacological interventions to improve quality of life in cancer survivors.
- Authors: Duncan M, Moschopoulou E, Herrington E, Deane J, Roylance R, Jones L, Bourke L, Morgan A, Chalder T, Thaha MA, Taylor SC, Korszun A, White PD, Bhui K, SURECAN Investigators.
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 28
- Non-pharmacological interventions for somatoform disorders and medically unexplained physical symptoms (MUPS) in adults.
- Authors: van Dessel N, den Boeft M, van der Wouden JC, Kleinstäuber M, Leone SS, Terluin B, Numans ME, van der Horst HE, van Marwijk H
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 1
- The pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions for the management of fatigue related multiple sclerosis.
- Authors: Miller P, Soundy A
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 15