Fatigue interventions in long term, physical health conditions: a scoping review of systematic reviews.
Van der Linden, Marietta
AffiliationUniversity of Derby
King’s College London
Queen Margaret University
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractFatigue is prominent across many long term physical health conditions. This scoping review aimed to map the fatigue intervention literature, to ascertain if certain interventions may be effective across conditions, and if novel interventions tested in specific long term conditions may be promising for other conditions.
CitationHulme, K. et al. (2018) ‘Fatigue interventions in long term, physical health conditions: a scoping review of systematic reviews’ 2018, PLoS ONE, 13 (10):e0203367. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0203367
- Interventions for fatigue and weight loss in adults with advanced progressive illness.
- Authors: Payne C, Wiffen PJ, Martin S
- Issue date: 2012 Jan 18
- Exercise therapy for chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Authors: Larun L, Brurberg KG, Odgaard-Jensen J, Price JR
- Issue date: 2015 Feb 10
- The clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of low-intensity psychological interventions for the secondary prevention of relapse after depression: a systematic review.
- Authors: Rodgers M, Asaria M, Walker S, McMillan D, Lucock M, Harden M, Palmer S, Eastwood A
- Issue date: 2012 May
- The effect of weight management interventions that include a diet component on weight-related outcomes in pregnant and postpartum women: a systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Spencer L, Rollo M, Hauck Y, MacDonald-Wicks L, Wood L, Hutchesson M, Giglia R, Smith R, Collins C
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Exercise interventions on health-related quality of life for people with cancer during active treatment.
- Authors: Mishra SI, Scherer RW, Snyder C, Geigle PM, Berlanstein DR, Topaloglu O
- Issue date: 2012 Aug 15