AffiliationUniversity of Derby
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis paper looks at the role of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) in fulfilling your learning needs; from looking at what MOOCs are through to examples of courses from different Universities and advice for completing a course. The sequence of activities takes you from looking at your learning needs, to finding a course, thinking about how to plan and prepare for learning using a MOOC then writing a review or reflecting on the impact of your learning.
CitationBryson, D. (2017) 'Can MOOCs meet your learning needs?', Journal of Visual Communication in Medicine, DOI: 10.1080/17453054.2017.1367253
PublisherTaylor and Francis
JournalJournal of Visual Communication in Medicine
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Archived with thanks to Journal of visual communication in medicine
- Massive Open Online Courses: what will be their legacy?
- Authors: Daniel J
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- MOOCs 101: an introduction to massive open online courses.
- Authors: Hoy MB
- Issue date: 2014
- Massive Open Online Courses: Concept and Implications.
- Authors: Mahajan R, Gupta P, Singh T
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 15
- Massive Open Online Courses in Dental Education: Two Viewpoints: Viewpoint 1: Massive Open Online Courses Offer Transformative Technology for Dental Education and Viewpoint 2: Massive Open Online Courses Are Not Ready for Primetime.
- Authors: Kearney RC, Premaraj S, Smith BM, Olson GW, Williamson AE, Romanos G
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- Massive open online courses on health and medicine: review.
- Authors: Liyanagunawardena TR, Williams SA
- Issue date: 2014 Aug 14