Operating theatre photography for orthopaedics and aesthetic surgery.
AffiliationUniversity of Derby
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe aim of this paper is to examine the author's personal experience and practice in operating theatre photography. The ways of working are personal to the author but hopefully will help others in undertaking this type of work.
CitationBryson, D. (2011) Operating theatre photography for orthopaedics and aesthetic surgery. J Vis Commun Med 2011, 34 (2):70-6
JournalJournal of visual communication in medicine
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Digital photography and computerisation in orthopaedics.
- Authors: Mah ET, Thomsen NO
- Issue date: 2004 Jan
- Clinical photography for the plastic surgery practice--the basics.
- Authors: Hagan KF
- Issue date: 2008 Oct-Dec
- Pitfalls of nonstandardized photography.
- Authors: Archibald DJ, Carlson ML, Friedman O
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Operating theatre photography for personal injury cases.
- Authors: Bryson D
- Issue date: 1999 Jun
- The management of serial photographs in a small research project.
- Authors: Mireylees B
- Issue date: 1993 Jul