AffiliationUniversity of Derby
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis article details a collaborative research project undertaken in an acute NHS foundation trust, in partnership with a local higher education institution (HEI). The article identifies enablers and challenges to working in this type of collaboration and discusses the implications for the development of similar projects.
CitationBeddingham, E., Whitehead, B. 2015. Developing a collaborative research partnership. Nursing Standard, 29, 44-47.
PublisherRoyal College of Nursing
The following license files are associated with this item:
- A practice-research model for collaborative partnership.
- Authors: Downie J, Orb A, Wynaden D, McGowan S, Zeeman Z, Ogilvie S
- Issue date: 2001 Oct
- Nursing cadet courses.
- Authors: Genders N, Lockley K
- Issue date: 2001 Nov 14-20
- The BC Educator Pathway Collaborative Framework: creating the foundation for nursing education capacity.
- Authors: Semeniuk P, Mildon B, Purkis ME, Thorne S, Wejr P
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Innovation from the inside: Collaborating for school readiness.
- Authors: Turner J
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- International collaboration: a concept model to engage nursing leaders and promote global nursing education partnerships.
- Authors: Garner BL, Metcalfe SE, Hallyburton A
- Issue date: 2009 Mar