AffiliationUniversity of Derby
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis article discusses what to expect from clinical placements, what you will learn, techniques to enhance your experience, and handling a placement that is not going well.
CitationWhitehead, B 2013, 'Getting the most out of your clinical placement', Nursing Times, 109, 37, pp. 12-13
PublisherMacmillan Publishing Ltd.
Series/Report no.Vol. 109
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Question time.
- Authors: Taylor J
- Issue date: 2006 Sep 12-18
- Creating supportive environments for students.
- Authors: Emanuel V, Pryce-Miller M
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 18-24
- Nursing student placements in clinical research.
- Authors: Naylor GA, Hanson A, Evely J, Little M, VanEker D
- Issue date: 2014 Sep 16
- Student life - Your place on the ward.
- Authors: Watson HH
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 21
- A qualitative study exploring the impact of student nurses working part time as a health care assistant.
- Authors: Hasson F, McKenna HP, Keeney S
- Issue date: 2013 Aug