AffiliationUniversity of Derby
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAs a profession when we look to expand our skills, learn new techniques and expand visual communication in healthcare as an area of knowledge research papers become a valuable resource as references, to support this work. This Learning and CPD worksheet looks at citing, referencing and discusses plagiarism as well as giving advice on how to check references and think about using reference management software.
CitationBryson, David, "Using research papers: citations, referencing and plagiarism." Journal of Visual Communication in Medicine, June 2012, 35 (2):82-4
JournalJournal of Visual Communication in Medicine
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Training in reference management software--a part of new medical informatics workshops in Pakistan.
- Authors: Hashim MJ, Rahim MF, Alam AY
- Issue date: 2007 Apr-Jun
- Educational approaches for discouraging plagiarism.
- Authors: Fischer BA, Zigmond MJ
- Issue date: 2011 Jan-Feb
- [Plagiarism in scientific publications].
- Authors: Reyes B H
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- Dyslexia, authorial identity, and approaches to learning and writing: a mixed methods study.
- Authors: Kinder J, Elander J
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Plagiarism: an unprofessional and dishonest trend creeping into modern writing of research and review papers.
- Authors: Stephens MM
- Issue date: 2009