"I'm 100% for it! I'm a convert!": Women's experiences of a yoga programme during treatment for gynaecological cancer; an interpretative phenomenological analysis.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo explore patients' experiences of taking part in a yoga intervention while undergoing treatment for gynaecological cancer.
CitationArcher, S. et al (2015) '"I'm 100% for it! I'm a convert!": Women's experiences of a yoga programme during treatment for gynaecological cancer; an interpretative phenomenological analysis.', Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 23 (1):55-62 .
JournalComplementary therapies in medicine
- "Smoking Does Not Go With Yoga:" A Qualitative Study of Women's Phenomenological Perceptions During Yoga and Smoking Cessation.
- Authors: Rosen RK, Thind H, Jennings E, Guthrie KM, Williams DM, Bock BC
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Perceived health benefits from yoga among breast cancer survivors.
- Authors: Van Puymbroeck M, Burk BN, Shinew KJ, Cronan Kuhlenschmidt M, Schmid AA
- Issue date: 2013 May-Jun
- Women's experiences of participation in a pregnancy and postnatal group incorporating yoga and facilitated group discussion: a qualitative evaluation.
- Authors: Doran F, Hornibrook J
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Cancer patients' experiences with and perceived outcomes of yoga: results from focus groups.
- Authors: van Uden-Kraan CF, Chinapaw MJ, Drossaert CH, Verdonck-de Leeuw IM, Buffart LM
- Issue date: 2013 Jul
- Education and counselling group intervention for women treated for gynaecological cancer: does it help?
- Authors: Sekse RJ, Blaaka G, Buestad I, Tengesdal E, Paulsen A, Vika M
- Issue date: 2014 Mar