Review of preventative behavioural interventions for dermal and respiratory hazards.
AffiliationHealth and Safety Laboratory, Harpur Hill, Buxton, Derbyshire
University of Derby, Centre for Psychological Research
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractNo previous systematic review of the evidence base has been undertaken to help occupational health professionals understand how to reliably lower the instance of occupational ill-health through reducing risk-taking behaviour.
CitationReview of preventative behavioural interventions for dermal and respiratory hazards. 2011, 61 (5):311-20 Occup Med (Lond)
JournalOccupational medicine (Oxford, England)
The following license files are associated with this item:
- The Effectiveness of Integrated Care Pathways for Adults and Children in Health Care Settings: A Systematic Review.
- Authors: Allen D, Gillen E, Rixson L
- Issue date: 2009
- Adaptive e-learning to improve dietary behaviour: a systematic review and cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Authors: Harris J, Felix L, Miners A, Murray E, Michie S, Ferguson E, Free C, Lock K, Landon J, Edwards P
- Issue date: 2011 Oct
- Chemical control measures for dermal exposure in Australian workplaces.
- Authors: MacFarlane E, Smith P, Keegel T
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- A behavioural change package to prevent hand dermatitis in nurses working in the national health service (the SCIN trial): study protocol for a cluster randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Madan I, Parsons V, Cookson B, English J, Lavender T, McCrone P, Murphy C, Ntani G, Rushton L, Smedley J, Williams H, Wright A, Coggon D
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 17