Review of preventative behavioural interventions for dermal and respiratory hazards.
AffiliationHealth and Safety Laboratory, Harpur Hill, Buxton, Derbyshire
University of Derby, Centre for Psychological Research
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractNo previous systematic review of the evidence base has been undertaken to help occupational health professionals understand how to reliably lower the instance of occupational ill-health through reducing risk-taking behaviour.
CitationReview of preventative behavioural interventions for dermal and respiratory hazards. 2011, 61 (5):311-20 Occup Med (Lond)
JournalOccupational medicine (Oxford, England)
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Chemical control measures for dermal exposure in Australian workplaces.
- Authors: MacFarlane E, Smith P, Keegel T
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Interventions to Reduce Exposures in the Workplace: A Systematic Review of Intervention Studies Over Six Decades, 1960-2019.
- Authors: Ohlander J, Kromhout H, van Tongeren M
- Issue date: 2020
- Effectiveness of interventions that assist caregivers to support people with dementia living in the community: a systematic review.
- Authors: Parker D, Mills S, Abbey J
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- Effectiveness of interventions to reduce flour dust exposures in supermarket bakeries in South Africa.
- Authors: Baatjies R, Meijster T, Heederik D, Sander I, Jeebhay MF
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- [Recent prevention strategies and occupational risk analysis: Control Banding and Sobane].
- Authors: Ghittori S, Ferrari M, Negri S, Serranti P, Sacco P, Biffi R, Imbriani M
- Issue date: 2006 Jan-Mar