Health, fitness, and responses to military training of officer cadets in a Gulf Cooperation Council country.
AuthorsBlacker, Sam D.
Horner, Fleur E.
Brown, Peter I.
Linnane, Denise M.
Wilkinson, David M.
Bluck, Les J.
Rayson, Mark P.
AffiliationOptimal Performance Limited
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo quantify the health, fitness, and physiological responses to military training of Officer Cadets from a Gulf Cooperation Council country.
CitationHealth, fitness, and responses to military training of officer cadets in a Gulf Cooperation Council country. 2011, 176 (12):1376-81 Mil Med
- Fitness, performance, and risk of injury in British Army officer cadets.
- Authors: Harwood GE, Rayson MP, Nevill AM
- Issue date: 1999 Jun
- Change in Anthropometrics and Physical Fitness in Norwegian Cadets During 3 Years of Military Academy Education.
- Authors: Aandstad A, Sandberg F, Hageberg R, Kolle E
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 14
- Effects of basic training in the British Army on regular and reserve army personnel.
- Authors: Williams AG
- Issue date: 2005 May
- Change in anthropometrics and aerobic fitness in Air Force cadets during 3 years of academy studies.
- Authors: Aandstad A, Hageberg R, Saether Ø, Nilsen RO
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Smoking impairs the response to a physical training regime: a study of officer cadets.
- Authors: Hoad NA, Clay DN
- Issue date: 1992 Oct