Relationship between VO(2max) and repeated sprint ability using non-motorised treadmill ergometry.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe aim of this study was to investigate the relationship between maximal oxygen uptake (Vo(2max)) and repeated sprint ability (RSA) using non-motorised treadmill ergometry.
CitationRelationship between VO(2max) and repeated sprint ability using non-motorised treadmill ergometry. 2007, 47 (2):186-90 J Sports Med Phys Fitness
JournalThe Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness
- Relationship between measured maximal oxygen uptake and aerobic endurance performance with running repeated sprint ability in young elite soccer players.
- Authors: Aziz AR, Mukherjee S, Chia MY, Teh KC
- Issue date: 2007 Dec
- Relationship between repeated sprint ability and aerobic capacity in professional soccer players.
- Authors: Jones RM, Cook CC, Kilduff LP, Milanović Z, James N, Sporiš G, Fiorentini B, Fiorentini F, Turner A, Vučković G
- Issue date: 2013
- The effect of warm-up on high-intensity, intermittent running using nonmotorized treadmill ergometry.
- Authors: Brown PI, Hughes MG, Tong RJ
- Issue date: 2008 May
- Optimising high-intensity treadmill training using the running speed at maximal O(2) uptake and the time for which this can be maintained.
- Authors: Smith TP, Coombes JS, Geraghty DP
- Issue date: 2003 May
- Influence of cardiopulmonary exercise testing protocol and resting VO(2) assessment on %HR(max), %HRR, %VO(2max) and %VO(2)R relationships.
- Authors: Cunha FA, Midgley AW, Monteiro WD, Farinatti PT
- Issue date: 2010 May