Perceived maternal parenting self-efficacy (PMP S-E) tool: development and validation with mothers of hospitalized preterm neonates.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis paper is a report of a study to develop and test the psychometric properties of the Perceived Maternal Parenting Self-Efficacy tool.
CitationPerceived Maternal Parenting Self-Efficacy (PMP S-E) tool: development and validation with mothers of hospitalized preterm neonates. 2007, 60 (5):550-60 J Adv Nurs
JournalJournal of advanced nursing
- Perceived Parenting Self-Efficacy (PMP S-E) of mothers who are breastfeeding hospitalised preterm neonates.
- Authors: Barnes CR, Adamson-Macedo EN
- Issue date: 2004 Dec
- Developing and validating a tool to measure parenting self-efficacy.
- Authors: Kendall S, Bloomfield L
- Issue date: 2005 Jul
- Translation and validation of a chinese version of the parenting sense of competence scale in chinese mothers.
- Authors: Ngai FW, Wai-Chi Chan S, Holroyd E
- Issue date: 2007 Sep-Oct
- Early dyadic patterns of mother-infant interactions and outcomes of prematurity at 18 months.
- Authors: Forcada-Guex M, Pierrehumbert B, Borghini A, Moessinger A, Muller-Nix C
- Issue date: 2006 Jul
- Self-Efficacy in Infant Care Scale: development and psychometric testing.
- Authors: Prasopkittikun T, Tilokskulchai F, Sinsuksai N, Sitthimongkol Y
- Issue date: 2006 Mar