Identifying the task variables that predict object assembly difficulty.
AffiliationUniversity of Derby
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe investigated the physical attributes of an object that influence the difficulty of its assembly. Identifying attributes that contribute to assembly difficulty will provide a method for predicting assembly complexity.
CitationIdentifying the task variables that predict object assembly difficulty. 2006, 48 (3):511-25 Hum Factors
- Identifying the task variables that influence perceived object assembly complexity.
- Authors: Richardson M, Jones G, Torrance M
- Issue date: 2004 Jul 15
- Non-visual spatial tasks reveal increased interactions with stance postural control.
- Authors: Woollacott M, Vander Velde T
- Issue date: 2008 May 7
- Children's construction task performance and spatial ability: controlling task complexity and predicting mathematics performance.
- Authors: Richardson M, Hunt TE, Richardson C
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Evaluation of pictorial assembly instructions for young children.
- Authors: Martin CV, Smith-Jackson TL
- Issue date: 2008 Aug
- Time Sharing Between Robotics and Process Control: Validating a Model of Attention Switching.
- Authors: Wickens CD, Gutzwiller RS, Vieane A, Clegg BA, Sebok A, Janes J
- Issue date: 2016 Mar