University of Derby Online Research Archive > Research Publications > College of Health & Social Care > Department of Health Care Practice >
Are newly qualified nurses prepared for practice?
- Hdl Handle:
- Are newly qualified nurses prepared for practice?
- While many people find starting a new job stressful, the transition from student to newly qualified nurse comes with additional pressures, as being unprepared could harm patients.
- Whitehead, B, & Holmes, D 2011, 'Are newly qualified nurses prepared for practice?', Nursing Times, 107, 19-20, pp. 20-23 4p
- Issue Date:
- PubMed ID:
- Additional Links:
- http://europepmc.org/abstract/med/21675609; http://www.nursingtimes.net/
- Series/Report no.:
- Vol. 107; Issue 19
- Appears in Collections:
- Department of Health Care Practice
Full metadata record
|dc.identifier.citation||Whitehead, B, & Holmes, D 2011, 'Are newly qualified nurses prepared for practice?', Nursing Times, 107, 19-20, pp. 20-23 4p||en|
|dc.description.abstract||While many people find starting a new job stressful, the transition from student to newly qualified nurse comes with additional pressures, as being unprepared could harm patients.||en|
|dc.rights||Archived with thanks to Nursing times||en|
|dc.subject||New graduate nurses||en|
|dc.title||Are newly qualified nurses prepared for practice?||en|
|dc.contributor.department||University of Derby||en|
Related articles on PubMed
All Items in UDORA are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.