A growing collection of doctoral theses produced by University of Derby researchers. The collection comprises titles digitised from print holdings and items first submitted electronically from 2013.
- Paradoxical performance: Predictors and mechanisms associated with the yips and choking
- Show All Authors
- An action research study concerning how clinicians formulate treatment choices for people with personality disorder: using hermeneutic and IPA methods.
- An exploration of the emotion management of faculty staff at a Swiss private Higher Education Institute
- Intertextual, literary and intercultural influences in the poetry of Perveen Shakir
- Can’t spell, can’t teach? An exploration of stakeholder attitudes towards students, with dyslexia, training to be primary classroom teachers.