Centre for Psychological Research279
The research centre includes research clusters focusing specifically on:
psychology of health and wellbeing
psychology of human performance
psychology of mental health
psychology of paranormal phenomena
- Human nature and suffering.
- Complex interventions - Exploring the application of behaviour change theory to doctoral supervisor training.
- Compassion: Concepts, research and applications.
- Development programmes for new doctoral supervisors – do they work?
- An evolutionary approach to emotion in mental health with a focus on affiliative emotions.