A growing collection of doctoral theses produced by University of Derby researchers. The collection comprises titles digitised from print holdings and items first submitted electronically from 2013.
- THE ELECTROPHYSIOLOGICAL CORRELATES OF MATHS ANXIETY: EXPLORING THE ROLE OF GAMMA ACTIVITY
- Caught Between Theory and Practice? Expert and Practitioner Views of the Contributions made by Universities and Schools to Initial Teacher Preparation in England.
- The Necessity of Capitalist Crises: Theory and Evidence from Greece, 2000 - 2012
- Computational fluid dynamics model of a quad-rotor helicopter for dynamic analysis
- Show All Authors
- Cloud BI: A Multi-party Authentication Framework for Securing Business Intelligence on the Cloud