A growing collection of doctoral theses produced by University of Derby researchers. The collection comprises titles digitised from print holdings and items first submitted electronically from 2013.
- A framework for interpretivist information systems :
- The rise and demise of the 14-19 diploma
- Children’s Compensatory Health Beliefs: An exploration of capacity, context, scope and measurement.
- Employers' experience of Higher Apprenticeships: benefits and barriers
- Show All Authors
- Knowledge and discourse matters